Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our cat, Oliver, who was born in our house in 1990 lived until he was 17 years old but to be put to sleep in 2007 because he was riddled with cancer. My wife said that we would not have another cat but our daughter managed to talk her round and they headed for cat rescue place near were we live. My daughter fell in live with two black and white boy kittens and my wife fell in love with two black girl kittens so we finished up with 4 kittens. The boy kittens were called Sam and Dean after the two characters on the TV series; they were born 29 May 2007. The girl kittens were called Mischa and Sascha they were born 14 Apr 2007. Dean was much smaller than his brother and sadly died a few weeks after we got him.

Although we had all three kittens "seen to" Sam has fallen in love with Sascha and they often indulge in mutual washing and cuddling :luv

Their favourite pass times are food bowl inspection, sleeping and playing especially in the garden.

·
Super Moderator
26,540 Posts
They sound very special and very cute. No pictures? (Our upload feature isn't working, most of us use Photobucket or sites like that.)

So sorry about Dean. :patback

1 - 2 of 2 Posts