Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our babies! Update with new photos!

Rowdy is our flame point siamese, who we rescued off of a freeway in May when he was about 6 weeks old.... Malley is our DSH Tortie, that we adopted from a kill shelter 2 weeks ago at 3 months old. They play a little rough sometimes, but they both love to snuggle up with us at night and lick our faces to death every morning!

Rowdy the day we brought him home 5/31/10.

Rowdy now

Malley at 3 months7/28/10

Malley's makeshift bed ;)

Playing together

·
Registered
28 Posts
Awwww, they are just precious :love2

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
They are both so pretty! My kitten Simone has the same coloring as Rowdy, but I am unsure if he is part Siamese or what since he has long to medium length bunny soft fur, ear furnishings & toe tufts. Would you take a look at my pictures to see if they look similar?

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
They're adorable.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Swimkris...

When we first took Rowdy to the vet to be neutered they said they were unsure of his breed. It wasnt until we adopted Malley that we saw a Flame Point Siamese in the shelter (Medium hair just like your little Simone) and we figured thats waht he was. I would say that simone is a Flame Point Siamese with a medium to long coat. Your kittens are adorable by the way.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
@Swimkris...

When we first took Rowdy to the vet to be neutered they said they were unsure of his breed. It wasnt until we adopted Malley that we saw a Flame Point Siamese in the shelter (Medium hair just like your little Simone) and we figured thats waht he was. I would say that simone is a Flame Point Siamese with a medium to long coat. Your kittens are adorable by the way.
Thank you for checking :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
OMG what gorgeous little angels! Can't believe these beautiful babies didn't have a home! They are stunning! Thank you for taking them in :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow! what beautiful cats and wonderful photos too.
Liza

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update... new photos!

here are some new photos of our little loves...

Sleeping...

Smooshed

Bed time...

Sorry for the overload... but I think they are just too cute not to share :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
You can never have enough cute pics of your babies. I love the pic with them snuggling together, so precious. Please post more!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts