Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

I am brandnew to this forum.
My cat Patsy is 9 years old. I got her at a shelter when she was about 4months old. She is a bit of a scared and shy cat - who knows what happened to her during the first few months of life (she was found wondering in the streets). She is not mean or anything. Never bites or scratches (other than during play, which isn't that enthusiastic at her age anymore ;-) We started out alone. Then came my now husband. It was an adjustment for her. But she "managed" to like him after a few weeks living together. It meant she couldn't sleep in the bed anymore, which she wasn't a fan of. But it worked out. My husband also had to deal with allergies + medication, which went away when we moved to CA. But here we live in a house, not an apartment. Maybe that had a good effect??
Now we have some trouble with her though, which I will leave for a different post, since this was only supposed to be an introduction.
I hope, I can find helpful advice here and learn more insightful information about cats and their habits/likes/dislikes.

·
Super Moderator
27,274 Posts
You can post everywhere now, so hop on over to Meet My Kitty and post away! : grin:

·
Registered
714 Posts
How did you guys attach a picture with your profile name? I can't figure it out. I only found how to create an album... Hm...

go to user cp--> edit avatar---> click on custom avatar and upload :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.