Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was FINALLY sunny here today, after several days of chilly temps and RAIN, so I thought I'd take the kids outdoors on leashes for some fun in the sun! I took these photos with my cell so I apologize if the quality isn't top notch. Also, I was able to take more photos of Pixie than Sprite because Sprite had a wild hair up her behind and wouldn't sit still long enough - most photos of her came up blurry and it didn't help that I was using my phone to take pics. Anyway, here they are:

^Sprite on the hunt

^What was that noise?

^Testing the stairs

^Let me OUTTA here!

^Never mind. I'm bored now.

^What do YOU want?

^Leaves are cool.

^Leaves are boring.

^Was that a BUG?

^Another bug!

^And another!

And I couldn't help but add this one from a few days ago! Pixie crawled up on my daughter's lap for a little snooze and Vylet was SO excited! Too cute. Sorry about the quality.

·
Registered
138 Posts
if pixie comes up missing, whatever you do, DO NOT look for her in oklahoma! there is absolutely NO reason she would be in oklahoma. none at all. *whistle*

your daughter is adorable, too! ariana's gets excited whenever one of the kitties climbs up and sits on her, too. unfortunately, for my goose, "excited" translates to "bouncy", so the kitties never stay long.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dragynflye said:
if pixie comes up missing, whatever you do, DO NOT look for her in oklahoma! there is absolutely NO reason she would be in oklahoma. none at all. *whistle*

your daughter is adorable, too! ariana's gets excited whenever one of the kitties climbs up and sits on her, too. unfortunately, for my goose, "excited" translates to "bouncy", so the kitties never stay long.
Thanks! Yeah, Vylet gets bouncy too - and in this case, her little arm slowly kept getting tighter and tighter around Pixie's little body and I had to tell her to let Pixie go a few times to get her to loosen her grip! She didn't want kitty to run away, of course lol. She also has figured out that they make cute little squeaks if she squeezes them enough - LOL, it's really funny but bad at the same time. We've been working on that. She's never hurt them, she just makes them uncomfortable!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts