Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She was always a goddess.

She was 15, diabetic, and last September she curled up with hubby and took a nap.

She just forgot to wake up.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Bless her, she went over the bridge without your having to make the horrible decision for her. Sorry for your loss, it is very lonesome without those little furry friends. Do you have a picture you'd share? Or is there one somewhere here already?

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
I am so sorry about Isis. I hope you take some comfort in the fact that she passed away peacefully at home with her beloved humans. We'd love to see a picture if you'd like to share.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Every one would hope their cat passed away as peacefully as Isis did, still it's always sad to see them go. Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Our Milo passed away at home as well after a brief illness. Seems the way that Isis passed away is what we'd want for all our fur babies. I know it still doesn't make it easier.

I printed out pictures of Milo and we made a little "shrine" for him so we could look at it every day, remember our time with him and grieve if necessary. It's amazing how it can hit you at certain times. I was cleaning out the cat box today and lost it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts