Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of our new baby. He's 6 weeks old and ADORABLE! His big brother Token is not very happy about the kitten, but Dune is just as sweet as he can be!

Here are a few of Token and Dune; Token is trying to slap Dune, and the baby just wants some love!

·
Registered
722 Posts
He's so cute! He has a very 'wild' look about him, his face is very leopard-like in shape. Congrats and awesome name btw!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Dune is FAR too cute! Perhaps I should take him off your hands? No? I didn't think so, but it was worth a try! :wink:

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
What a cute little kitten! I'm sure you have more than a handful with those 2 cats. :lol:

Btw, if that is Windfresh in the background of one of the pics, I use to use that too! My cats loved sitting on that bucket :wink:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hello fellow black smoke owner!! :) Your new addition is precious. I have never seen a kitty that looked like him -- he's beautiful. Where did you get him?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We rescued a chocolate point siamese last year from a drainage ditch where she was living. We thought that my grandmother would like her so we gave Bridget to her. She had kittens this summer, three looked like Dune and one was completely black. We think that she was bred by a flame point siamese male, and the black one might've came from a different father. The other two kittens that looked like dune had shorter hair and eyes that were much darker blue. they all have the siamese ears and the siamese cream colored bodies. But they have yellowish stripes on only their face and legs and little white boots on each foot. Their tails are gray and they have little gray patches on the bottoms of their feet. My girlfriend has had lynx point siamese, but their stripes are gray and they have gray striped legs. Dune is just a cool, unique kitty!!

Their mom is the sweetest cat that I have ever been around, all she wants is to be petted and held. Dune is exactly like that. He has purred since he was three weeks old when we pick him up, and he was the biggest and most playful of the litter. His sister (the black one) was the only one of the four that didn't inherit their mother's disposition. She is a little hellion, but funnier than heck to watch! We gave away the other two siamese kittens, but my grandmother kept the black one.

I'll post more pictures later.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
!!!!!! Little snow tigers! OMG I must have one. I love my kitties sensationally, but I have to say that a lynx point cat completely takes my breath away. I *will* have one someday. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Token looks just like Maya!!!! :D :D :D That made me so happy to see.... I HAVE to get some pix posted of her, as soon as I figure out how to get the pix from my phone to my computer.... but in the meantime, they could be identical twins!!! (Your new kitty is beautiful too... but I am prejudiced toward Token :lol: )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts