Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking about getting a ragdoll kitten and tonight she finally got me a couple pictures of him. He is almost 7weeks old & is a Seal bicolor.
We are right now discussing if we are wanting to send a deposit on him and I am asking more questions from the breeder.
Just wanted to share the pics of our POSSIBLE new addition. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I think he is very cute. :)
Now to decide if he is what we want, My husband just seen a picture of him and he is iffy..
He told me something looks wrong with him?! I don't see that! He's coming from a great breeder.
Of course we aren't accustomed to looking at kitten/cat pictures lol We spent years looking at puppies, since I was looking for Great Dane Breeders.
I'm actually pretty new to cats, I had them when I was younger but all the care was done by my parents..and then My SIL had a Himalayan she neglected horribly :( and even beat him when he peed on her things - But when I would come over I would non-chalantly tell her I'd clean his litter box I didn't mind a bit as I would play into her I'm always busy theme.... :roll: I also fed and watered him often. I was there so much because at that time my husband - boyfriend at the time lived with his mom and so did my SIL (both kind of late bloomers in leaving the nest lol)...
(The Himalayan is safely into a new WONDERFUL home now btw.. - Being VERY spoiled!) :D

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
OOPS! He! Sorry. : :oops:

I don't think anything looks wrong with him. It appears he has a few eye boogers in the picture, but all cats get a few eye boogers now and then. As long as they aren't swollen, and the eye boogers aren't profuse and green.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Congratulations.

Ragdolls and Ragamuffins will eventually take over the entire cat population. Despite vocal objections from the Siamese.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RachandNito said:
OOPS! He! Sorry. : :oops:

I don't think anything looks wrong with him. It appears he has a few eye boogers in the picture, but all cats get a few eye boogers now and then. As long as they aren't swollen, and the eye boogers aren't profuse and green.
Don't worry about it lol :wink:
Thank you for that information, I had the same thought.
Congratulations.

Ragdolls and Ragamuffins will eventually take over the entire cat population. Despite vocal objections from the Siamese.
We almost decided on Siamese at one point because when bred right they are just GORGEOUS flowing cats, but We did decide that a ragdoll would suit our home best. I can't wait to get our little guy home, I'm about to send the deposit off for him. :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh my goodness what a cutiepie! If you don't want him I think I'd have to just come scoop him up for you. He'd go perfectly with my two girls.

I don't see anything wrong with him. Looks a little timid in the photo. Our Cricket's shelter photo was just like that... balled up in corner, tail wrapped around her legs, eyes wide open. She's a cautious kitty but so affectionate once you get past her shields. Now if I just reach for her she purrs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts