Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giz was so good this week with visiting nieces & nephlings. He was very sociable and no emergency room trips were required! So I rewarded him this evening with a picnic at the beach. He was really too excited to eat his food, but he had a real adventure hunting in the dunes and meeting people.

Here he is looking like a tiger in the dunes.

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Aw, man.....how did you get the sand out of his fur? But he looks pretty happy so I'm sure it was worth it! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
Wow - he's camouflage kitty! Great pictures. :D

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
How lucky for little Giz! He looks like he is enjoying himself for sure! I wonder what people think when they see a cat on the beach? 8O

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
People are confused y a cat on the beach. Some want to scold us, but then remember the signs say "No DOGS Allowed In Picnic Area And Beach." Some think he's a Bobcat, but he has a tail. People who know Maine Coons are thrown off by his summer haircut (growing in nicely, but still not long).

Children want to pet him, of course. One little girl threw her arms around his neck and snorgled him in the ear. He was too overstimulated by then to react, and when she let him go, he buried his head under my jacket. I can't tell you how unusual that is for him! Next time we go, I'm going to keep him at the far end of the beach by the dunes and stay away from most of his fans, so he can relax more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts