Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...my cat corey always like t ojust sit outside bythe window and look outside andh e usually does that during the nights when im sleeping...and there is this cat outside that im pretty is a outdoor cat so he has owners..but he always comes by mostly during nights...and last night...he came by the window and my cat saw him so he started making meow noises then next thing you know i hear this loud noise which scared me..i look outside and see that the outside cat has jumped onto the window instead of looking from the ground..he jumped up so hard and hit the window loud..this caused my cat to hear it and jump onto the window from the inside...is there anyway i can make the other cat not come by? it;s really starting to bug me...my cat is neuteured btw...any ideas?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any ideas at all

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I would love to know the same thing. Our neighbor's cat comes by fairly often. He sits on our back deck or runs up to the windows or front porch. My cat freaks out and screams non-stop. They try to fight through the windows/doors.

I wish I could stop him from coming over b/c it really upsets my cat -- and us when she starts screaming in the middle of the night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts