Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on another cat forum where they had a section called 'Over The Rainbow Bridge' which was for members who had lost a pet, and wanted to be comforted or just to share memories of their cat. I thought this was a nice idea.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Yes, it is a nice idea ...sometimes it is hard to find people around us that will give comfort for pet loss. Some people just don't understand how important they (pets) are in general, how dear they are to us and how missed they will always be.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All too often you will get people who say 'It was only a cat, I don't know why you're so upset.' That's why I thought this forum could have a rememberance section, because everyone here obviously cares about cats and won't say anything hurtful to an upset owner.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Majicou said:
I went on another cat forum where they had a section called 'Over The Rainbow Bridge' which was for members who had lost a pet, and wanted to be comforted or just to share memories of their cat. I thought this was a nice idea.
i think that is a great idea to have a section like that... i will set it up...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK... thanks everybody for agreeing, I'm glad you liked the idea. :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks for adding a place like this. I always need a shoulder to cry on when one of my pets die. I don't really care if that persons shoulder is halfway around the world.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts