Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is this Humane Law Enforcement unit that I know of. Well, I heard that they have an overload of cats/kittens. They all need homes. If you are interested, you can contact them by phone at 1-810-989-3155, or you can visit the place, here is the address:

3378 Griswold Road
Port Huron, MI 48060

I don't know how much time the kitties have. :( They also do out-of-state adoptions. :D They also have a Sphynx cat!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I am always interested, but unfortunately, that seems to be the situation everywhere. We have several leagues/rescue sites here in Mass. that are also overloaded with kitties. Some hold "adoption days" every weekend. Most are "no-kill" shelters, and sadly, a few are not.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mickey's Mom said:
I am always interested, but unfortunately, that seems to be the situation everywhere. We have several leagues/rescue sites here in Mass. that are also overloaded with kitties. Some hold "adoption days" every weekend. Most are "no-kill" shelters, and sadly, a few are not.
Yeah I know it is sad. Why don't you adopt one? They do out-of-state adoptions.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I forgot to add, they have an email, but, I can't remember what it is. I'll see if I can find it. They are in Monday-Friday.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I';m sorry I made a mistake. They have an abbysian cat. Sorry for the mis-information on the abbysian cat. :wink:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wish I could too, but unfortunately pounds are filled with cats and dogs anywhere you go. :(

When are they gonna invent animal condoms? Now the education is the hard part..LOL

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts