Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I took Kayla in for her first checkup after I adopted her. As I am waiting for them to call us in I saw three adorable black kittens. I inquired about them at the front desk and were told they were ready for adoption.

Of course I took one home. Him and his siblings came all the way from South Carolina. As of last week his siblings were adopted out. Yay!

He is such a cuddler. However when he is in play mode he is the United States Of Terror. Isn't he soooo cute???!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Oh look at his adorable face! He's so lucky to come home with you, Congratulations on you new addition! He's gonna really be entertaining, that's the positives of getting a kitten!

Any name for him yet? Besides UST? Lol.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Oh my gosh look at that face! Congrats on the new family member! It looks like he's got beautiful green eyes.

See, the dangers that lurk when you go in for a vet appt... ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is adorable! How are he and Kayla getting along?
As long as he don't pounce on her or chase her tail she is okay. If he bothers her, she smacks him. I caught them sleeping so close together last night. I think they are secretly cuddling behind my back those little boogers. Haha

·
Registered
346 Posts
Very cute! It seems like a lot of new york shelters take cats from out of state. I'm in upstate ny the shelter closest to me has almost exclusive out of state adoptions. Apparently due to better spay/neuter trends than the south

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From what the vet told me, there were on a list to be euthanized. I almost cried when she told me. I am so happy that they were able to be saved.

When I was at the vets last week she pulled me to the back to show me these five day old kittens. I was like whyyyyyyyyy Dr. Caruso?? Do you want me to adopt another one? Lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
Lol, she probably just wanted to show you. She recognized a fellow cat lover and just wanted to share :) I can always spot cat lovers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts