Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there listen to online radio? Have you ever tried Pandora (www.pandora.com)? It's part of the Radio Genome Project. There's no charge to sign up, no charge to listen. Just input your favorite musical artists and it creates a song pattern to listen to. You can give it a thumbs up and the radio plays that song more often or, if you don't like it, a thumbs down and it won't be played again.

It's great at work if you have a pair of drop-down earphones! I notice they play a lot of the more obscure music, again depending on which artist you choose. It's a great addition to my favorite websites!

·
Registered
140 Posts
jazznmisha said:
Does anyone out there listen to online radio? Have you ever tried Pandora (www.pandora.com)? It's part of the Radio Genome Project. There's no charge to sign up, no charge to listen. Just input your favorite musical artists and it creates a song pattern to listen to. You can give it a thumbs up and the radio plays that song more often or, if you don't like it, a thumbs down and it won't be played again.

It's great at work if you have a pair of drop-down earphones! I notice they play a lot of the more obscure music, again depending on which artist you choose. It's a great addition to my favorite websites!
At work we listen to Radio Paradise, a good eclectic mix of alternative, rock, world, folk, blues. I'll have to check out Pandora!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts