Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you will remember Racer??... now Sam. This is Oliver whom he now lives with.... Look how big Sam has gotten in the 2nd picture...and how handsome!!!

In this picture, I was getting a shot of Nikki and Tasha having a quiet moment together..... then Digger stuck his head in...and this is how that picture turned out.... too funny!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
That is just a funny picture! The look in his eyes, his folded ears...that tongue sticking out!
Reminds me of the little brother who has to jump into the picture using his fingers to pull his mouth wide and rolling his eyeballs to make the goofiest look imagineable.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Heidi n Q said:
Reminds me of the little brother who has to jump into the picture using his fingers to pull his mouth wide and rolling his eyeballs to make the goofiest look imagineable.
That's exactly what crossed my mind as I was looking at the pic :lol:
What an awesome, unique shot of your kitties!

I love the first picture... both cats are so beautiful, and they seem so comfy and friendly... that's the life! To know that thanks to you and the rescue this little guy found a great home like that instead of dying on the streets - that's such a heartwarming thought! :D

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
That first shot is just incredible. And the last one -- just like you said, it's like the 10-year old who has to stick his fingers up behind your head in the family picture. Funny!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Oh my gosh!!! Racer..er Sam is SOOOO cute!!!! I knew he would be! I love the picture with Digger stickin his head in! LOL too cute!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Sooooo cute! :luv

1 - 7 of 7 Posts