Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, he knows.....

I've started the massive cleaning binge. No doorframe, windowsill or picture frame is left undusted. The entire kitchen was ripped apart and shelves were cleaned... refrigerators/ freezers were thawed and scrubbed...All the furniture that can be moved off the carpets is being lifted onto more permanent surfaces to prepare for the carpet cleaners..... it can mean only one thing.... DADDY IS COMING!

I always go on a cleaning binge before SO visits and twice a year I coincide carpet cleaning with his visit.

MowMow supervises the entire operation. He checks out every nook and cranny as I clean and even joined me on the ladder when I was cleaning out the light fixture covers. It cracks me up that he KNOWS what it means because every time he hears someone on the stairs outside he races to the door and waits. He was SOUND asleep today on the couch and when the knocker from across the hall sounded he started trilling and ran to the door. He waited for such a long time and I swear he looked depressed when Daddy didn't come through the door.

We still have 4 days and lots more cleaning but MowMOw is certainly ready for an extended visit from Daddy.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Love your story. My cats always know when visitors are coming (covers come off the furniture), travelling (sit in the suitcases and rearrange clothes), going out (putting on high heels and perfume), or grocery shopping (taking my bags).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts