Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am very excited to finally join this message board. I have been lurking for a couple of years now and finally decided to come out of hiding :kittyturnI am an individual who has always been fascinated with cats. Big cats, little cats, I find them all to have a mesmerizing mixture of beauty and power that makes them so unique. Ever since I was little I would constantly read and research about them. I've spent a couple of years working as an Assistant Director at a nonprofit shelter for cats as well as been a foster mama to all sorts of amazing felines. My other hobbies include painting and sketching, camping, traveling, reading, running, and tennis. I live in the northwest so I tend to do a lot of outdoor things.

I hope to be an active member of this forum and be helpful in any way possible. I want to say thank you to the people that work hard to help cat owners find appropriate solutions with whatever issues may come up when owning a cat. So many of the cats and kittens that are given up in the shelter are surrendered for reasons that are very fixable, individuals just haven't been educated. You have saved more kitties from facing shelters and streets than you will probably realize. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts