Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got to take a nap with both my girls on the bed with me, for the very first time :mrgreen: No hissing, no smacking. No glaring until one of them jumps off the bed and high tails it down the hall. Moxie curled up between my feet, Sassy slept in a pile of comforter beside me, and we all slept for an hour. There was a little glaring from Sassy when we woke up but I grabbed the bag of treats I keep in the bedside drawer and everyone was buddies again.

I don't think anyone without cats could understand how awesome I feel, so I'm just going to celebrate here and not reveal how much of a crazy cat lady I am to my family and friends. My babies are finally getting along! :kittyturn

·
Registered
388 Posts
A huge congratulations to you!

I am in a slightly different situation to you. I only have 1 cat but I would love if he would just sleep or at least lie peacefully by us while we sleep. He does for about 5 mins but then he gets restless and moves about, jumping, scratching all over the bed so that we can't sleep at all.

I cannot wait until the day he finally sleeps by us!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Mostly Missy sleeps curled up by my legs until after the middle of the night feeding when she comes and sleeps on the towel I've placed nextto my pillow.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Kudos to you....go ahead and celebrate! There's nothing better than to have loving peaceful cats. Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts