Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cannot beleive what pebbles did. I just got home after dropping my boyfriend off at work, I started talking to my neighbour. I feel real bad for her, her husband was rished into hospital 2 weeks ago because he has cancer in his blood, which eats away at his bones. It attacked his back and flooded his body with so much calcium he went into renal failure :(

I hadnt seen her in a while so I asked how he was doing, then and i really cant beleive this bit... Pebbles stood there and sprayed on her car!
Now pebbles is a 15 year old spayed female. She has been spayed since about 6 months old and she has never done anything like this! I was soooo embarassed, thankgod my neighbour didnt see her do it, and I didnt say anything. But it surprised me so much, ive never seen her spray before and shes never done it in the house.

I just had to share, i was so amazed when she did it!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
omg.......I can just picture it! You must have been so surprised!!! I wonder what was going through her head??? :D :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I have a 9yo spayed female that was fixed very young and will spray sometimes. I really don't know why, she'll go for months and then start doing it again. :? Best I can tell, it's when she smells another cat in the building or outside, or when someone spends the night. :wink: I've never had the problem with any of my other spayed females, not at all. :?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Pebbles is so embarrassing

Maybe she was jealous that you were giving too much attention to your neighbour! Maybe she felt a bit insecure..good job she didn't spray *you* to indicate her ownership :lol:

seashell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts