Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I was at Walgreens and bought both of these items.

The PedEgg is a complete miracle for my very calloused and cracked feet.

The Brushpicks were so much easier then flossing
and did a FAR superior job....plus my fingers did not turn blue.

I am just thrilled.....Go buy these products today!

A+++++++++++++

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I used to have thickly calloused feet bottoms also. I used to file them down with a pastic thingy covered in what looked like sandpaper [didn't work too great either]. I would even resort to "shaving" my heels with a razor 8O . Then one day I came across a product at Walgreens called "Zim's Crack Creme". It's all herbal and truly is a miracle product. My callouses disappeared after just a few applications of the liquid and have remained callous free for several years now.

ETA: I'll have to try those brushpics as I absulutely loathe flossing.

·
Registered
535 Posts
i thought the pedegg looked a little scary but i just mite have to try it now.

i hate shoes i am almost always bare foot except to go into stores than i use sandles till the snow gets to high lol. so my feet are bad lol.

·
Premium Member
9,137 Posts
Just curious. Did Zims get rid of the callouses?

I use a Dr Shoels callous thingy & Bag Balm creme! But it only stops my feet from cracking. I would like to find something to take care of the callouses.

I go in once a month for a pedicure and they put a liquid to remove callouses. But alas I love going bare foot and thus the calouses reappear quickly.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
hypertweeky said:
My feet are not calloused and cracked however my elbows get very dry and cracked, can I use it for my elbows?
The bottle says you can use it on elbows and cuticles too [I'll have to try that one as I am forever having dry cuticles on my hands and toes].

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
It gets rid of callouses by deeply hydrating the callous, thus making it appear to turn back into regular 'ol smooth skin once again.

I must tell you that I once recommended Zims to a friend of mine who told her friend about it. My friend said her friend said "that it didn't work for her". Now, I don't know if she had used it correctly or for a long enough period of time. Everyone's body is different and so results usually can vary widely. It's not terribly expensive so it's worth a try anyway. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried the Zim's Crack Cream in the past.....

No matter how hard I tried I could NOT handle the smell of
the product......
Maybe I should have tried harder. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts