Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I’m new here and am so desperate for help. I have an 11 month old boy who keeps peeing where he shouldn’t and this morning he had pooed in the bathroom. He hasn’t been neutered yet due to Covid but is due to be neutered on Wednesday. He knows where his tray is and does use it but he will go into the bathroom and pee right in front of me. I was wondering how can I stop this? Will getting him done stop this completely? I have had a complaint from my neighbour about the smell and really don’t want to have to re home him.
Any ideas would be great.
Thank you!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Is he spraying or peeing? Once a cat reaches 4months they can breed, so they typically start marking too. Everywhere he goes, put a litter box. It'll look stupid but it encourages them to use that instead of your house. There's also a pinned thread on this subject where someone goes about explaining how to clean so it no longer smells. Sometimes you can get them to stop after neutering them. I would use a calming aid like Zylkene or CBD to help though.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi thanks for replying. He is defiantly peeing and I’ve got some cleaner that’s meant to get rid of cat urine smells etc... I’ve also got some feliway on order so hoping that will help. I’ll looking into the Zylkene and CBD. Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts