Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello!

I look forward to reading through all of these threads and being a member. Looks like a lot of great information! I have a 9 year old calico cat named Penny Lane. Below is a picture of her. :)

I got her on a farm when she was 5 weeks old. She was the loudest, most annoying kitten of her 7 brothers and sisters...but she picked me (by sinking her claws into my arm and not letting go), so home i went with her. :p

Penny Lane was the first song to come on in the car on the way back to my house, so that became her name.

She's still pretty sassy at 9 years old and rules the house, even with a 5 year old rottweiler around! Penny is the boss.

Thanks for reading and hope to get some great information from everyone here. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Lovely cat, I'd like to see more pictures.
It looks like she has Tabby marking in addition to her Calico patches, that would make her a Patched Tabby and White or Torbie and White.
My late Samantha was a Blue Torbie and an absolutely wonderful cat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. I've never really known what kind of cat she is, so i'm thinking a patched tabby and white must be it!

Here are a couple more pics of her. She also has really round, pretty eyes. She's always received comments on how cute she is. :)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts