Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
haha! looks like Pepper is saying "I DARE you to try and take my laundry basket away!"

·
Registered
231 Posts
I can hardly wait until Gabby starts doing that sort of thing. I know I have to give her time to adjust but.... I want her to do that stuff now. LOL

Her former human said that Gabby likes to steal socks and underwear. Silly kitty.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Missycat that was her annoyed look so I did another chore I needed before going for the laundry.

Yeah we all go out of way to leave the cats comfortable don't we . lol

Got some laundry done and Sherbert helped sort the socks..

the wet on his ears is ear meds I had just applied.

Cats are being awful helpful today. BlackJack is currently keeping my lap warm. Goodness knows I need a warm lap while folding cloths.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I'm enjoying all of the laundry pictures! Muffs sometimes hops in the dryer, but by the time I grab my camera, she's hopped out again. However, her habit means I always make sure I know where both of my girls are before I turn on my dryer.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Rochelle says: "You just layed out fresh warm from the dryer clothes Mommy!? Here let me give them that extra special kitty touch."

My clothes are always covered in cat hair. XD

·
Registered
348 Posts
Anyone seen this commercial for Temptations cat treats? With the French-accent kitty rolling around in bliss in the warm-towel-laundry-basket? Hilarious.. I DVR my shows and actually stop to watch that commercial every time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts