Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pepper was 12 weeks old on Monday--the same day she was spayed, right along side her momma and brother--my plan coming to fruition--feels good.

Anyway, Pepper was quite the tired kitten last week after a rough day of playing with her big brother Harley and spent the afternoon napping on the bed with meowmy, enjoy the sweet sleepy pictures!!!

At the end of the day I couldn't find any of the cats and this is what I found when I went looking:

Enjoy my girl!!

Leslie

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Awe! She looks like she is joining the ranks of the fuzz-buckets ... erm ... I mean the long-hairs in your home. Looks like she fits right in.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tis a fuzzy bottomed crew here--and although it has its down sides, I wouldn't change it for the world.

Leslie

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After their last butt trim we gave them I called them flat bottomed boys--(like the queen song fat bottomed girls) because using scissors the hair looks pretty goofy back there until they groom it some.

I refer to them as fuzzy britches.

Leslie

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
I love Queen. I asked for a Queen Greatest Hits music CD for xmas last year. "Can anybody find meeEEE? Somebody tooOOOooo....llllllooooovvvvvveee."
Squirrely-Jo is a fuzzy b/w and her belly white is extensive, so I tell her I can "see her underpants" when she walks in front of me with her tail in the air.

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Pepper is way too cute!! Those sleeping positions -- if only we could all take that good a nap. Preferably in the middle of the day while working. :p

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone! She is turning into quite the stunner--but growing much too quick for her meowmy or daddys liking.

Leslie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts