Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swung by Petco to pick up a second carrier for my move and saw these beds in the clearance bin for 2.99 a piece! I got one for each cat.

The minute MowMow stepped onto it he went all smurgle. :) A very well spent 5.98 since Book had a very similar reaction when he saw his.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
That is beyond adorable! Is there anything sweeter than a kitty making bread on
something that feels good to his paws?

·
Banned
154 Posts
I was just at Petco last evening and those beds were $4.99 at my store! I already have 2 for Mimi - one for upstairs, one for downstairs - she prefers the old blanket on top of my dirty clothes hamper! Go figure! What a great video of MowMow! Such a cutie!

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
These two had some stitching loose on the inside, I think that's why there were in the clearance bin. I used the little sewing kit in my purse (my major sewing stuff is packed up already) to fix them.

I thought that they would help them with the transition. They have to be locked in the bathroom while the moving guys empty this apartment and in the new bathroom while they move the stuff IN so... I thought maybe these would smell like home and sooth them while they were locked up. Since their smallest current bed is an armchair or desk chair with an overstuffed feather pillow on it.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have two of those as well, Kisa LOVES hers. She sleeps on it every night :). She kneads it and gets this ecstatic look on her face, eyes barely open and purrs like a maniac. Logan likes it too, but Kisa loves it more lol.

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
OMGosh! That video is adorable!!!!!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Momo kneads like that...on anything soft and fleecy. Her two favorite things to knead on are my robe and Smokey's old bed.

·
Registered
207 Posts
What a cute video. My cat does the bread on her blanket too. They are so adorable when they do that.
I am happy to see that your kitty enjoys new bed so much. Mine does not want any bed I buy for her. She prefers to sleep on the blanket, or in the sink in the bathroom...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts