Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use Tapatalk for another forum that I frequent. It's a paid app, but it's really user friendly. I've been using it avidly for about 6 months and haven't had any issues. Just some food for thought.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I love the PetGuide app. I was just pulling up the site on my phone but the app allows you to post pictures and things that you can't do using the website via cellphone.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
353 Posts
i'm hoping petguide gets updated to be iPhone 5 compatible. I keep missing the space bar because it doesn't fit the screen the same way as the other updated apps! I'm down to only a couple of apps that still need to be updated by the developers, but this is by far the most annoying. It actually stops me from posting when I'm on the go...maybe this is a good thing?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Haha. I can't wait until my upgrade for the iPhone 5. It seems like the longer I have this phone, the shorter the battery life. I would love this phone if it weren't for that.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
I use Tapatalk for another forum that I frequent. It's a paid app, but it's really user friendly. I've been using it avidly for about 6 months and haven't had any issues. Just some food for thought.
Ditto! It's a very highly rated app that's well made for mobile forum browsing/posting. The forums need to be supported though, and most I visit aren't (that's up to the site owners I guess), most major tech forums are there however.

·
Registered
353 Posts
i'm hoping petguide gets updated to be iPhone 5 compatible. I keep missing the space bar because it doesn't fit the screen the same way as the other updated apps! I'm down to only a couple of apps that still need to be updated by the developers, but this is by far the most annoying. It actually stops me from posting when I'm on the go...maybe this is a good thing?
Ask and you shall receive! App updated today. Yay!

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
It's now on Android, been there for a week or so.

I can't seem to view a "New Posts" section though... is there not one?
I downloaded today on Android and can't find 'ActiveTopics' which is where I usually start my forum fun. It seems only broken down by forum.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
This is probably out of the forums control... unless I'm doing something wrong... but even when I select no signature, the "Sent from Petguide.com Free App" message still comes up and I have to delete it if I don't want it in my posts.

It makes me not want to use the app since I don't want that in my posts.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Wow that's so cool. I wanna be able to do this on my iphone. can someone help me
Are you just trying to download the app? If so, search the app store for "Petguide" and the first result should be the petguide.com free app. You can access Cat Forum, as well as a number of other pet-related forums (dogs, fish, etc.).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.