Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deck the halls with jolly, captivating cat toys! Enter to win one of three Petlinks Cat-themed Gift Baskets for your fa-la-la-la feline!

Your kitty loves the holidays… even though you may not notice the shift from his regular cat-like routine to his yuletide merriment. We don't care – we still want to see photos of your cat making merry – or not – during our Meowy Catmas Photo Contest! We've got 3 Petlinks Gift Baskets to give away… each valued at over $120!

Your cat can be donned in gay apparel, in the Christmas tree (or sleeping under it), playing with decorations, hanging by the fireplace – you get the picture. We just want to see your cat in the holiday spirit… or lack thereof. Your picture should have a holiday theme to it, whether it was taken during the holiday season or includes a winter wonderland element. All you need to do is post a picture to this thread and you're entered!

Need some help posting your picture here? No problem – here are step-by-step directions on how to do it. If you have any issues, let a mod know and we'll be happy to lend a helping hand.

Here's the best part – we'll be picking 3 winners to receive a Petlinks Gift Basket, worth over $120 in awesome cat products. Each basket features a variety of Petlinks electronic toys including new designs and best sellers, including:

* Petlinks® Flitter Fly™
* Petlinks® Roaming Runner™ Bird
* Petlinks® Roaming Runner™ Mouse
* Petlinks® Mystery Motion™
* Petlinks® Wild Thing™

HOW TO ENTER

Post a picture of your holiday cat to this forum thread and you could win! The contest runs from Monday, November 16, 2015 to December 6, 2015, 11:59 a.m. EST. Winners will be contacted by email on December 7, 2015 and have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize. This contest is open to North American residents only.

What Do I Do?

Post a picture of your holiday cat to this forum thread with 1 (ONE) photo that you own of your cat celebrating the holidays. Here are step-by-step directions on how to upload your photo to the thread. The photo can be a current or one that was taken in the past.

Only one entry per person. If you submit more than one photo for the contest, we will only consider the FIRST photo you submitted. If you have more than one cat, you can take a group photo them together and submit ONE picture of them together. Dogs are also allowed to appear in the picture, as long as your cat is prominently featured.

How Do I Win?

There will be up to 3 (THREE) Winners randomly selected. Winners will be contacted via private message on CatForum.com and have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
This sounds like fun! But it should be open to ALL Cat Forum members!:eek:
PLEASE??:)
Sharon

·
Super Moderator
26,388 Posts
You can't really expect Catforum to spend almost $100 in postage (to some locations) to mail the prize.

·
Super Moderator
18,399 Posts
I doubt it''s because of postage, more likely there are legal reasons.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Hmmmm...maybe some kind of gift certificate could be a prize...for out of Country members??
Perhaps there are legalities involved...
It was just a thought...

·
Administrator
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great news: I've updated the rules. The contest is now officially open to anyone living in NORTH AMERICA. :D Petlinks heard your feedback and have really really stepped up!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,388 Posts
Come on Catforum members... let's get more of your beautiful cat pics entered in this contest. :)
I'll drag my Christmas stuff out during my Thanksgiving break.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
As the weather gets cold, the contestt heats up! Time to take another Robin pic.Y'know, this is so hip! It's like having our own Christmas special!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Question: are we allowed to edit our photo? (namely changing the brightness and editing the color tones so it looks more Christmas-y, although I do wonder if special effects - such as adding borders/fake snow - are allowed, too)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.