Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I don't know HOW I missed this!

I see a kitty photo shoot in my future! *rubs hands in mischievous glee!*

(also a GREAT excuse to buy cute christmassy things for my boys!)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Lol it's a great pic ;) I waffled between the one that someone edited for me (you, I think, Nebraskacat) and the unedited one. I decided on the unedited, as it's totally mine.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Merry Christmas from the Puddies!

Ok...Komet is more a Grinch than the Reindeer he was named after!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
I love all these pics!

Margaux loved to sit under the tree. I was soooo tempted to try to put a bow or a ribbon on her.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Well, I didn't get a reply about editing, sooo here is my entry. The first is the edited version (the border) while the second picture is the unedited version. If editing is not allowed, then please count my 2nd entry. And if it is, then please use my 1st one instead.

(also, sorry for the poor quality.. I lost our camera, so I had to take these with my cellphone)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Aww darn - I JUST saw this thread! I'm a few hours late to enter but here's a pic of Ellie under the tree anyway! :D Sorry, it's pretty blurry and dark, I took it from the couch across the room with my cell phone haha.

Yes... my tree skirt is ALWAYS messed up because it's the cat's house, I just live in it :D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
yeah, I was too late, too, I think but posted anyway. the pic wasn't the best quality but thought I'd put it up.
loved to see mandy and ellie's fluffy white kitty, too!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.