Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was rubbing Chaos's head today and right on his forehead a round patch of furr and a scab came off! I flipped out thinking it was ringworm going OMG now Envy prolly has it and I have it and Patrick has it AAAAAAHHHH! But we took her to the vet and apparently its just an old cut that healed, thank goodness!

Though poor Chaos looks silly with a bald spot on his forehead *giggles*

·
Registered
135 Posts
This hysterical mama could hear your sigh of relief from DC :p When I thought Socks had it I started to think how I could pass her off as a healthy sphynx when we pass the Canadian border (we are moving on July 21) :oops:

BTW - sphynx are the bald cats...
http://www.qtkittys.com/

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Socksipuss, you think they'd buy into that you have a semi bald cat? New fashion, hot in New York and other remote places. :D

I can just imagine how I'd freak out... heck I freak out when hubby burns a finger on the stove (his own fault)... I'm going to be a terrible mother hen (cat).

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Socksi, I was FREAKING out big time, I was so worried for my babies that they would have to go through months of treatment and with the move how traumatic it was gonna be and what if I couldnt get Envy spayed cause of it.....ya I was freaking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts