Cat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have gotten a few questions about uploading the photos to the gallery.

first off if you don’t know yet you can access the gallery at http://www.catforum.com/photos/ or by clicking the "Cat Photos" link on the top of every page of the forum.

you should be logged in automatically to the gallery if you’re logged into the forum. you should see a Welcome "your username" in the left corner of the page. each member will have their own gallery.

if logged in you should see a photo upload link in the upper right hand corner.

if you are not logged into the gallery automatically you will have to login manually.

i am working on ways to make it easier to use =_

keep the questions coming.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I'm confused about how to actually upload the images. I can get into my gallery, but from there I'm lost. I don't see a place to physically upload anything.

·
Registered
863 Posts
that's weird cause mine has just "Home | Profile | Logout" in that area. I made a screenshot if you want me to email it to you.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
As of lately it happened a few times that I couldn't vote for the pictures in the galery :(..such as tonight. I do not have displayed the feature where I can vote and submit my comment. An ideas why?
EDIT --nevermind - I had to re-log in

·
Registered
72 Posts
Help! I was uploading some pictures into the gallery and some of my pictures are uploading twice. If I try to delete one of the two images then the other one won't work. So I have three pictures that are in the gallery twice because I couldn't figure out how to get rid of one of them without the other one not working.

Melissa

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yep, I still can't upload three of the five pictures. I took all of the pictures at the same time, and transferred them all onto my desktop from my digital camera at the same time. I can't figure out why I was able to upload two of them without a problem, but not the other three.

Melissa

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
process files???

I am trying to upload pictures, and i can upload it, but i can't seem to "process files" it just sits there forever. am i doing something wrong? i have never had a problem with this before.... any help would be great!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts