Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Photobucket is fun! Sometimes it takes a little kick in the pants to get me to try something new, but I finally did it. Is Photobucket where some of you make those really beautiful signatures? And the pretty "Happy Birthday" images? Some people on this forum are SO talented!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Photobucket is great, isn't it! The signatures are made using a graphics program, for example, I use Photoshop. I'm not sure, but I think the little happy birthday graphics and such, are clip art of some kind?

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
They are a form of clip art. You do a search for "Happy Birthday", or whatever, and pick the results you like. Click on it, and then copy the kind of link you need. :wink:
:eek:rcat

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OwnedByACat said:
Photobucket is great, isn't it! The signatures are made using a graphics program, for example, I use Photoshop.
Does Photoshop have anything like Graphics Programs for Dummies? I think it would be so much fun to try that stuff.

gunterkat said:
They are a form of clip art. You do a search for "Happy Birthday", or whatever, and pick the results you like. Click on it, and then copy the kind of link you need. :wink:
:eek:rcat
Do you have to save the clip art to someplace like photobucket?

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
katlover13 said:
OwnedByACat said:
Photobucket is great, isn't it! The signatures are made using a graphics program, for example, I use Photoshop.
Does Photoshop have anything like Graphics Programs for Dummies? I think it would be so much fun to try that stuff.
Hey, if I can learn the basics of it...........anyone can! LOL! :lol: There's also some good books you can get to help you learn. There's also some threads on the Arts and Lit forum about graphics programs, and I think some of them are actually free downloads! FREE FREE! :lol:

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
I just discovered it too (thanks Heidi for the tip), because it's so much easier to put your pictures on CF if they're already on Photobucket. I love the fact that you just put your mouse over the IMG and it says "Copied." You don't even have to click on it. :p

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote="OwnedByACat
There's also some threads on the Arts and Lit forum about graphics programs, and I think some of them are actually free downloads! FREE FREE! :lol:[/quote]

Free is great! When I first learned Microsoft Excel it was from a free tutorial within the program. Does Photoshop have that?

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I know you won't find Photoshop free, but I think, if you read through some of those threads in the Arts and Lit forum, there's a program called Paint that is supposed to be pretty close to Photoshop.......and it's one of the free downloads.

You can find all kinds of tutorials on Photoshop, on YouTube! I found, for me, I've had better luck with the book I bought though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts