Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Aww, how precious.
It is correct to assume that Frodo is a boy?
I wonder if the kitties coming in this pattern could be girls too. There is a kitty that comes on our porch from the Nursery accross the street and looks like an adult Frodo. She/he is a lovebug - is Frodo the same?
P.S. I no longer pet her/him because I don't want to encourage the crossing of the street - but I do miss the visits!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, indeed. Frodo is a boy. :D An oftentimes hyper one at that. :D He is also very affectionate and loving.

Tommorow is a big day for Frodo... he's come of age and must see the vet at 8:30 for a "life-changing", "life-altering" experience. ;)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I will keep my fingers crossed for him. I know he will do well - he looks like a touphy(sp?).
Let us know how everything goes!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Frodo is so cute. Love the markings :)
Ahhh, the life changing experience....I went through that w/Stanky a couple months back. She is 8months and had her fixed when she was 6months. Oh what a worried mother I was. We were driving home and she was still a little out of it but she kept on meowing like she was trying to say "Mom it hurts". Oh that broke my heart to see her in that pain. I think she slept the hole day and was a little slow the next but began to play after a couple days.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
ioana said:
I wonder if the kitties coming in this pattern could be girls too.
I believe Teagan looks like Frodo and she is a girl, Ta3339 kitty.

He is really cute and I love that name. Now that doesn't happen to be an Addidas box is it? If so, I have one of my cats doing the same thing :!:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is indeed an addidas box. :D

What a coincidence! :) Or are all cats drawn to shoeboxes... and Adidas shoeboxes in particular?? :lol:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
OMG looks just like Teagan!

I think you stole my kitty! and yeah she is a girl!

6 weeks,,,

3 months..

Sleeping the same way!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lori said:
My goodness, Frodo and Teagan could be brother and sister. :D
He is darling!!
Holy smokes!! 8O

I had to do a double-take there. Had to look around and make sure Frodo was still here and not cat-napped during the night. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts