Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!

Here are some photos of my little boy Shnaff. I don't know exactly how old he is but I think he's between 1 to 2 years old. I got him neutered a month ago and he has settled back into his old self in a matter of days.

He's very affectionate, playful, mellow, and just loves all the attention he can get. He would follow you all over the house and would only be where there are people talking. He's also very mischievous - He has broken a few expensive vases and just loves to stick his head in plastic bags.

He's a fastidious groomer and spends hours licking at his coat. My sister and I brush him every day just to keep all those nasty knots at bay. To top that off, he's the pickiest eater I have ever met.

I'm thinking of getting him a new baby sister but I'm not so keen yet. I'm not sure if I can handle two cats.

This is my first picture upload. I've re-sized the pics to fit with the site's policy and rules. I hope I haven't broken any rules in regards to pic posting.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
If you want a 2nd cat now might be a good time before he gets too set in his ways.
2 cats can keep each other company and then they might not be so needy.
2 cats are more work in regard to the litter box/boxes and there can be feeding issues especially if one is picky and they other a chow hound.

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
He's gorgeous!

Some cats prefer being only cats, he may be one of them. Spoiled, and having you all to himself. :grin:

Cinderella would have much preferred being the only diva in the house.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi guys!

Thanks for all the sweet praise. Shnaff says Hello to every one of you.

Is it possible to attach a pic in a reply? Or do I have to start a new thread? I can't find the attach button.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts