Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at a used bookstore we have here. I love to read and this store is one of my favorite stores in town. Since this one opened up, I rarely ever go to the big named stores, unless I'm on a hunt for something specific and not easy to find. Anyway, I picked up these books and was wondering if any of you had read them and, if so, what your thoughts are on them?

"The Feline Mystique on the Mysterious Connection Between Women and Cats" by Clea Simon

"The Nine Emotional Lives of Cats...a journey into the feline heart" by Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson
I found this thread on it, http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42300 ,but since it was from 2007, I figured I would include it in my post.

"Cats With Attitude" by Nicole Hollander (I got the two volumes in one, which includes "Everything Here is Mine" and "My Cat's Not Fat, He's Just Big-Boned".

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Are these books available at the library? Smokey and I will be moving within a month, so I can't really afford to go out and buy any books right now. I was thinking that if they're available at the library, I could check them out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts