Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
siamesecat said:
Can I ask, what camera is it? Brand, Model? Your photos are fabulous! What detail! I need a better camera for taking pics of the cats. The digital one I have now is compact but the shutter speed is too slow. :(
After alooot of deciding i got the panasonic world traveller tz1

Its got all the functions of those big chunky professional cameras (inc 10x optical zoom! Oooo!) compacted into a small camera. I recomend it, unless you want to use it for making movies, ive gone through **** trying to convert the movie files into a format my computer will read. :x On sport more the shutter speed is not as good as id expect though, its so hard to get a clear shot of those danm quails when they run around so fast :lol: Ii think with a bit of fiddeling i could fix that.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Those are fantastic, and lots of really cute photo subjects too :) I really like the one of the blue budgie (or is it a parakeet, sorry, don't know all that much about birds :oops: ) snoozing. My mother had a similar bird years ago that would sleep with his head turned and his beak tucked like that :love2

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MikePageKY said:
I really like the one of the blue budgie (or is it a parakeet
Same thing! Haha, Americans call them parakeets and Aussies call them budgies or budgerigars (correct name for them btw, so id stick with that :wink:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
That first photo would look awesome framed. I love the two toned eye color. It motivates me to do close ups of GiGi...Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts