Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of Cheetah, my parents kitten. They live in NJ, and Andie used to LOVE going there for a "vacation." Now when I take her for the holidays, she HATES IT. Ever since Cheetah's arrival, she has hated being there.... she doesnt visit NJ too often anymore... lol
I'll repost a few pics from when they first got Cheetah in JUly so you can see how much she's grown... (My mom thinks Cheetah may be part Bengal.... what do you think)
Here she is her first week with them, sleeping curled into my mom's neck. When she first came, she was very attached to my mom....

Sleeping, look how tiny she was!

Now here she is recently!

Passed out on Thanksgiving, exhausted after company left.

Poking at the Christmas gifts

And now, she sleeps on my dad's lap for more than half the day... I caught her in the act in this one

I wont tell Andie I posted pics of Cheetah... haha

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
That'll be our little secret ;)

Cheetah's a real cutie :D I would say that he's just a brown tabby DSH (domestic shorthair), it's highly unlikely there's any Bengal in there. Doesn't make him any less adorable, though! :p

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I agree with spacemonkey -- beautiful kitten, but not bengal. Just think, if you had a 2 thousand dollar bengal breeder, would you just let it wander around outside to breed freely/get stolen/be eaten? lol. Poor Andie -- her weekend getaway has been invaded!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts