Cat Forum banner

Pics of little Ice, now 16 weeks old

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Lenkolas 
#1 ·
Hi everybody (Hi Rach :)) Here's my baby Ice.
He has become very attached to me, purring machine at nights. He fiercely demands that I "give" him my hand so he can lay his head on it :love2

He has quite a cattitude. I call it "white odd eyed kitty cattitude". He even managed to kick Gatito out of his favorite spot, which is a lot to say considering Gatito becomes a vicious beast when someone tries to take his place...

He and Rulos have become great friends. Their stare-stalk-chase-pounce-bite games are just epic.

With Rulos

"playing" mirror with Gatito :p

With Chikis (left) and Rulos

With "Leoncito", love-hate relationship XD

Gatito got jealous, so here's his picture too :cool His whiskers have grown SO long!

Bye! :wink

See less See more
#2 ·
Had an odd-eyed white Manx once and we called him "Polar King" and he did rule the roost! You have some beautiful cats!

#7 ·
Wow, Ice is a looker! I love seeing the white cats with two different color eyes. Very wonderful. You can tell from your pictures he is full of personality! What a darling.

Isnt it cute how the older ones let him have his way! I enjoyed all the pictures! Great fur family you have!

#9 ·
Thank you so much everybody for your comments :smile: we are so happy that we decided to keep him. I fostered him and one of his brothers for 2 months. Brother found a loving home with a friend of mine, and Ice became my 3rd foster failure.
He's related to my cat Sun that passed away last November (Ice's son of Sun's brother, so he's the little nephew). And he was born the same day she was born -May 13th, isn't that odd....

:)

#11 ·
Thank you so much everybody for your comments :smile: we are so happy that we decided to keep him. I fostered him and one of his brothers for 2 months. Brother found a loving home with a friend of mine, and Ice became my 3rd foster failure.
He's related to my cat Sun that passed away last November (Ice's son of Sun's brother, so he's the little nephew). And he was born the same day she was born -May 13th, isn't that odd....

:)
Well, he was born the same day! It was a sign! :wink You were suppose to fail in fostering him!

#16 ·
Thank you everybody for your comments :) and thank you Susan! (sorry for the late answer!) you are very sweet. Sun was indeed gorgeous. We miss her everyday...

Ice was neutered on Sunday. He's doing great. The vet talked to me about white cats and anesthesia. I really had no idea. But on the other hand, Ice is not solid white, he's actually "bi-color" DSH. He has like 10 black hairs on his head :D

I was a little bit scared, but everything went perfect.

Thank you very much again!

Lenka

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.