Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He CAN'T be comfortable like that! 8O

Cute baby...

Jackie Boy

Playing King of the Tower again....

My sweet Harley

Some friends and I were talking about ways to keep a kitty from tearing up funiture...so I thought I'd post a picture of Polo modeling my new slipcover for the couch....this really works for us

my boys on the couch before the slip cover.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Love the pics of the boys!!! Polo always looks so inquisitive! He is the King of the Cat Tree!!! Love your house! I am assuming that those beautiful wood floors are something that is old (I do not think folks do work that good anymore). Looks lovely, and the slipcover looks great! Nice bright and airy!! 8)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vanillasugar ~ he is growning really fast!! I'm grateful for that...he was really underweight when we got him :( I also JUST ordered some 5x7 prints of Polo to hang on the wall :D

Limyer ~ actually the wood floors are only 2 years old! We moved into this apartment two years ago in May and the landlord had them put down right before we moved in. We live on the 3rd floor of a 3 story house that is 100 years old. I think the old wood floors really needed to be replaced.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Oh Pollo is just delicious! He has a tinsy winsy ickle face, and cross-eyes like my twiggy! I'm in love! What breed is he? I want one! :D

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Polo looks like he is fitting right in! All the pictures are so cute but this one really stuck me. They look like a bunch of brothers would discussing how to get into trouble.. what a sweet picture

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Polo is a blue point Wedge Head Siamese :)

Actually Harley has a bull's eye on each side. The vet said he would be called a bull's eye tabby. Is that an official term?

They are getting along so well! I couldn't have asked for a better kitten introduction!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
My boys

Hmmm... is Jack thinking evil thoughts about the fishy? I bet he is :twisted:
All your boys are lovely :D

seashell

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow - I love your pictures! I especially like the ones of them playing on the cat tree and the one of them all staring out the window. 8)

·
Registered
589 Posts
You have an Oscar! Pictures are great....polo is so cute. Love the one of all three of them looking out the window, that is priceless! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts