Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new here and wanted to introduce myself and my furbabies.

Here are their pics:

Pumpkin Patch - R.I.P 1994-2010. Pumpkin Patch passed away from CRF at 16 yrs. old. She was my darling little baby, my first born. She loved to be held, give licks and kitty kisses. Everyone loved her because she was so sweet and cuddly.

Multi as in Multi-Colored kitty R.I.P. 1996-2010. She passed away from old age. She was shy and not as friendly as Pumpkin Patch. She loved to hide my slippers and a few times I would find them tucked under her pillows. I think she liked feeling close to me when I was not at home.

Oreo - 2.5 years old, AKA Miss Trouble maker. My boyfriend found her in the street and brought her home to me knowing I love cats. She is a tamed feral kitty now. But she does not like to be held at all. However, she does beg to be petted and follows me around everywhere. She is quite a bully with other cats though.

Pumpkin and Oreo

My new Little Pumpkin - She is 8 months young, very talkative and loves to play! I just adopted her so Oreo could have a little companion.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Oh such beautiful babies!
Very sweet of you to have taken in Oreo. :)

Oh by the way, we have the same Softsoap, and also the little yellow sponge soccer ball kitty toy. :)
Well actually we have like 8 of those, both Hans and Benji love them ^_^

Sorry about Pumpkin Patch and Multi... :patback

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the site, your kitties are beautiful! Sorry to hear about Pumpkin and Multi passing :(

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the condolences. I really do miss my Pumpkin Patch, we were really close. I got an urn painted by an artist. See pic below.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.