Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her name is "Momma Green" (which was given to her by the adoption agency lady).. She's about 1 - 1.5 years old.. So far, she's been in our house for a week but still doesn't get along too well with our other cats.. She hisses at any of them when they are coming close to her.. She actually had a little fight with Felix.. She doesn't like to leave the room that we initially put her into (even though the door is open). She has been for several months in the cages at Petsmart (where my wife volunteers) and hasn't been adopted yet as she is just too shy. She is so used to being in a small cage, so it'll take her a while to get used to walk around in a big house and also to be social with other cats..
She has medium long black hair with some grey spots..

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Awwwe she is beautiful. She will blossom in your home with time! Glad you have her. ~Momma Green~??? Maybe theyd let you give her a name that fits her personality?

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
She's gorgeous! Reminds me of my Cleo when I first brought her home (she had been shaved and her hair was shorter).

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mitts & Tess said:
Awwwe she is beautiful. She will blossom in your home with time! Glad you have her. ~Momma Green~??? Maybe theyd let you give her a name that fits her personality?
We'll probably give her another name.. We'll have to think of something.. I know that she was a feral cat that had baby kitties at somebody's garage before she was turned into the adoption program.. That's where the " momma" comes from.. Don't know where the "green" came from..
She was very sad in that little cage and she has been the cat that has been there for the longest.. When my wife started volunteering about 4 months ago, momma green was already there.. Looks like due to her shyness, nobody wanted to adopt her.. She would hide and hiss at everyone.. Now she is a lot better but still doesn't get along with other pets.. Our dog seems to bother her much less than our other cats.. So far, she has not had any friendly contact with them :-(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts