Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been MIA for a long time on here, even though I used to post all the time. So I thought Id post some of my more recent pictures of Tyger! She is doing really well and we are finally starting to turn her room around. I have just finished building a climbing post, and we are planning on putting shelves up all around and adding another cat tree. I will definitely be posting pictures when we are finished! Oh and I also added a picture of the kitten we will be getting on August 6th. We havent named him yet so if you can think of a good one let me know!! Im bad at coming up with boy names!

Our soon to come home bengal kitten: Name ideas anyone? Sorry for the bad pictures I had to use my camera phone.

·
Banned
95 Posts
Tyger is gorgeous! She looks so curious and adventorous. Your newest addition is a little delight.. can't wait til you bring him home.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Orange tabbies are the best--what an expressive face he has. And your new baby has beautiful markings, what breed is it?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yes Tyger is a very adventurous little girl! She gets into everything and causes all sorts of mischief!! But she loves the camera! And I love taking pictures so we are a perfect fit :D

He is a bengal. :) He's going to be my birthday present. He wont come until 3 days after my birthday but thats okay I can wait! I have some better pictures that the breeder took that Ill post here. He has his fuzzy coat right now so his spots aren't as clear as they will be :) Also, sadly his eyes wont stay that beautiful blue they will turn green as he gets older.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts