Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this works trying to post pics.....here goes?...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Oh good it worked", well the cats in the pic are Saskia Tortie Oriental, Twooie Red pnt Siamese,Frodo Apricot Ori, Ging ging Red Ori, Mau mau Apricot Ori, Wong Cream pnt siamese. The next pic should be Ming Choc Pnt Siamese

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is Amiba, he a real lap cat..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is Jasper, he is a real outdoor cat, sleeps on my motor cycle most of the time, he comes in; in the winter mind...
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Sep/20039118805410171774553.jpg This is My darling B he was put to sleep, 4.9.03 FIP took him so fast, I had no choice, but to lose him, and miss him very much:(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is B Lilac Ori in the middle of pic

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More photo's of Frodo, Mau, twooie & Ging ging...

·
Registered
820 Posts
Oh my gosh! They are ALL SO ADORABLE!!!!!! I love Orientals and Siamese!!!!! SO CUTE!!!! I want 6 cats!

·
Registered
29 Posts
They do look like best friends the way they all lay together. Is that a characteristic of the orientals or is your crew just really friendly with each other?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi my cats all get on, as they are related, the choc pnt is the father, and saskia tortie Oriental is the mother, and the rest are siblings, they all get on so well, never been apart, only when seeing the vets, they never have a cross word..we are very lucky.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Oh, what beautiful cats! I love Orientals; those noble long noses and ears are so gorgeous. They are truly breathtaking!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I love their names also - Ging Ging , Mau Mau...so cute!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts