Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
hmmm thats really strange.. and the email that was sent..?
is it posible that it was the forum? I found it so hard to beleive that it may be foul play.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Padunk said:
It bothers me that foul play was suspected. Oh well.
Me too, which is why I responded in the thread. I was talking to her via PM and would have liked to keep it there. I hope I made myself clear without being rude (I'm a bad judge of my written tone). I don't believe any one of us would have deleted it, so I'm sticking with the computer glitch theory.

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
I posted about that yesterday, and told Payge that we were as puzzled as she was, and that it is catman's policy that we be kind and respectful to the members.

She answered:

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:07 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never even considered that the mods were responsible. I assumed it was a computer glitch. I'm certainly not upset with the mods in any way.
____________________________________________________.
I was really glad to read that. I think we really go out of our way for the members. We want to, or we wouldn't be mods. I gave Payge some advice on becoming a breeder the night before last. I spent about 45 minutes going back and forth between sites, and composing the post. She never even acknowledged it. :( I'll keep trying, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts