Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Wow - they are all so beautiful! Love the orange, especially that mark on the side of the nose! One is almost a cream colored kitty.

They all look so content. :D

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eechy is totally my grumpy man in the group, he is also my senior kitty - at around 14 years old now. We'll be celebrating his birthday actually very soon.. not even a full week away I don't think now.

I have a 'thing' for orange-y kitties, I am unsure why - it's just how it's been. I do want to own an all black kitty one day & I am sure I will. Luigi is black AND white but he has a lot more white :]

I clearly love all of my kitties.
And LOL @ Marcia with the Betty Davis comment.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jetlaya - thank you for the compliment on my kitties, I have a few newer pics I want to post. I am getting a DSLR camera for christmas so I am excited to have some photo shoots. :D

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kneazles - I completely agree, but most of the time he has that attitude, too. He's soo sensitive with things, this morning he was laying on me purring away and when I decided to move my arm to go reach for something he got mad and bit me then ran away (he never bites me really hard or anything but he's such a butthead!)

Thank you Mitts & Tess, I loveeee my babies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts