Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I posted any pictures of my cats here. Here are a few updated ones.

This is Bubby-he's 16, a diabetic and his kidney's are goin. :cry: I bought this little bed for Lily. I told Bubby he was too big for that bed. And the next thing I knew, there he was in the bed telling me, "See, I'm not too big. I do too fit in this bed".

Here is Bubby at his 16th birthday party-

Next up is Lily-

And lastly, this is my Milo-

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
What adorable kids you have! I love Bubby's new bed. :D

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
How old are Lily and Milo? Lily looks like she rules the house. :D

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Good to see you Cinny! Bubby is is still looking very dapper. I'm sorry to hear that he is having other medical issues right now. Have you had any success with keeping his blood sugar more regulated? Lily and Milo look very cute too!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everybody for your remarks about my kids. :wink:

Milo just turned 8 this past June and Lily is 3. She'll be 4 in Feburary.

:lol: Yes. Lily DOES rule the house! Everything is on Lily's terms. She'll walk right up to Bubby or Milo and tell them to clean her. LOL!
She still has a few anxiety issues, though. I'm guessing that has something to do with whoever had her before me (her and her brother-RIP were throwaways).

In that one picture of Milo, yes, he is sticking his tongue out. Actually, he was talking to me while the picture was being snapped. Silly boy! :p

Oh, Bubby wanted me to tell you all he says thank you for saying he's handsome and dapper. That made him feel good! :) Sometimes though, he doesn't always feel handsome or dapper. queen of the nile, Bubby's blood sugar is not as regulated like we thought it was. The vet said there really isn't much more else we can do for him aside from maybe getting his teeth cleaned again. As for his kidney's, the only other thing the vet said we can do to help him is to give him fluids under the skin twice a week. So we just take it day by day with Bubby.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<giggles> Actually, Bubby had MANY beds to choose from. He just happens to like the little one. I've since put the little bed into the big bed that looks like this-

I just put it in there when I was vacuuming. Bubby doesn't seem to mind at all. :lol:

He's feeling rather "blah" tonight. Poor dear. Gave him another 2 units of fluids tonight so maybe that might perk him up a bit.

Thanks you guys for your comments about my kids. (((HUGS)))

1 - 15 of 15 Posts