Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excuse his left eye, it looks funny because of the red-eye fix.

I will get more tomorrow once he settles in and the lighting is better so his eyes aren't Halloween scary, lol!

No name as of yet.

Edit to add: China is so not impressed at this point in time. Lots of yowling and hissing at him in the crate. This will be a slow introduction.

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Adorable! :luv

·
Registered
194 Posts
awww what a sweetheart!

buttercup wasn't the least impressed when Lexie showed up either. lots of hissing, smacking, and every hair on her body as on end. a week later they are best friends. hopefully you will get a smooth transition as well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. He is adjusting very well. He doesn't like to be carried but is fine snuggling on your lap, already giving kisses and purring. He has also been exploring a bit which surprised me, I thought it would take him a bit to 'come out of his shell' but he seems very confident.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again everyone. He is doing quite well, ate and used the litter box this morning so that was great. He is only eight weeks old so he is tiny. I would have liked to wait for him to be a bit older but the breeder lives quite far away and this was when she could meet me.

·
Banned
95 Posts
wow i love him! sooo beautiful.. I am sure once Chine gets used to him they will become great friends.

my sisters cat hated delaney at first..but after two days he was s nuggled up next to her cleaning her furr... he adores her now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts