Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Buttercup...resting after getting spayed.

Chloe checking on Buttercup.

Buttercup

This is Oreo, curled up in the hay feeder in the barn. And then after I woke him up. He wasn't too amused with me. LOL. Next is his brother Tiger, who didn't appreciate the bright flash either.

Here's Panther....I have a kidding bag in my room. ( I raise goats and was getting a few things together so I dont have as much to do next month.) I left the kidding bag open...I was sitting at my desk working on homework when I heard the bag moving....And this is what I saw. (She is inside of it.)

She really is a goofy kitty! After I took the pictures I made her very mad by picking her up and closing the bag so she wouldnt get stuck in there or anything and suffocate (sp?).

Here's Buttercup and Panther.

·
Super Moderator
26,540 Posts
What great pictures and adorable kitties! I love the picture of Chloe checking on Buttercup - it's just so sweet. :D

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
Oreo and Panther! Please send them to PA asap! All are very pretty :) kitties, Amy! Does sweet little Oreo have to stay in the barn or is he allowed in the house? He's gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Such pretty kitties... and they have the complete run of the house, as should be :D

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! :D

What great pictures and adorable kitties! I love the picture of Chloe checking on Buttercup - it's just so sweet
Lol yea those two love each other.

Oreo and Panther! Please send them to PA asap! All are very pretty kitties, Amy! Does sweet little Oreo have to stay in the barn or is he allowed in the house? He's gorgeous!
LOL Panther wont be going anywhere! Yes Oreo has to stay outside. He's an outdoor cat. I dont allow them near my indoor cats. We had a problem few years ago (I cant believe its been that long.) bringing in outdoor animals and they passed something to my beloved Princess. Unfortunately we lost her. So I am very strict on the outdoor vs indoor. I no longer allow anyone to pick up and hold the outdoor cats and then enter my room. They can pet and play with them, but they must wash their hands before playing with the indoor cats.

I'm sure that was clean laundry too...and you went for your camera instead of shooing them off.
Well, its clean, except for the cat hair that is now on it. LOL. Yup the basket of clothes been sitting there for a week now. :roll: I'll get them put away....soon! Lol

and they have the complete run of the house, as should be
They have complete run of my room. Mom wont allow them to run around the whole house...That is why I get the biggest room!!! With two bay windows and big door to the outside. Boy do they love to lay and watch the birds in the winter, and the leaves falling in the fall. LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts