1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We're sleepy.

No more pictures!!

Aaaaaaagh!

Isis being groomed against her will... ended up kicking Mew away, but I did not manage to capture that in pics! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Oh, I love that first picture! :D

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
My favorite is the random foot in the air in pic 2 :lol:

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
I just love snuggling kitties, and a whole pile of 'em here to boot!! My goodness, I'm so jealous. It'll be a cold day in a very hot place before that ever happens around here. :(

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Is it my imagination or is Wicket getting HUGE?

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
He's going to be a big boy, no doubt about it -- he's well on his way. Notice those huge, hairy ears, huge paws, and the long, long whiskers.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
coaster said:
I just love snuggling kitties, and a whole pile of 'em here to boot!! My goodness, I'm so jealous. It'll be a cold day in a very hot place before that ever happens around here. :(
Must be sad indeed :(

I guess you will need to get a pair of littermates to fix that... someday!
I am so glad the big girls took to the babies so well, after the initial hiss-and-spit contest.

Wicket is getting BIG 8O
His paws are so big, and he looks so solid... little Chewie looks so slender next to him - but she is also lightning-fast!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!

I love Wicket so much that I was just looking at his face. I didn't even notice how HUGE he is compared to his "big" sisters! I almost fell off of my chair just now! :yikes

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
Nini said:
I guess you will need to get a pair of littermates to fix that... someday!
Hah!! Well. I should have gotten littermates right off the bat. And that's going to be my recommendation from here on out to any newbies asking about adopting a cat.

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Wicket is still my honey!!!!! I love the 'laughing' picture!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts