Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined and I've learned a bunch all ready. I had no idea that kibble was looked down on so much. My cat belonged to my partner for 3 years before we met last year, and at that point he was just eating cheap grocery store dry food with no wet. He's on EVO dry now with a spoonful of grain free canned with each meal. He needs to lose some weight, but looks better than he did a year ago. I work at a pet supply store so I get all my pet food at cost. We just started carrying nature's variety instinct raw and I'm thinking about feeding that. I used to feed my dogs prey model raw but never used a pre made food. CC prefers wet food anyway, so cutting kibble shouldn't be hard, but I'm thinking about starting at 1/4 cup kibble and 1/2 can wet for breakfast and then the raw for supper. Eventually I hope we'll be on all raw. I'm assuming at cost the 3lb bag of raw medallions will be $12.50-$15.50 at cost, so cheaper than canned.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.