Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the cat playing with the water? Our oldest corny - Norman, climbs on my 4 years old stool if the seat is up and just splashes water all over with his paws, and were not talking little splashes, he drenches my bathroom! is this playing or is he trying to clean himself or what?? its so goofy!

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Book is toilet obsessed. If I ever need to find him in a hurry I just have to flush and he comes running to jump on the seat. He smacks at the airbubbles and is just fascinated in general with the toilet.

The upside to this, I keep the toilet even cleaner than I did before since his feet are in it all the time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Book is toilet obsessed. If I ever need to find him in a hurry I just have to flush and he comes running to jump on the seat. He smacks at the airbubbles and is just fascinated in general with the toilet.

The upside to this, I keep the toilet even cleaner than I did before since his feet are in it all the time.

lol its like having a dog!

·
Banned
603 Posts
lol its like having a dog!
lol. When I was growing up we never had inside Dog water bowls. They both drank out of the toliet when inside. 8-O

Both of my kitties love to watch the water going down the toliet but when I leave the room I always have to make sure the seat is down or they will play in it. The last 2 days I have started shutting the door too cause Mac just figured out how fun it is to play with toilet paper. Little turd!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Tina doesn't play in toilets but it's impossible to enjoy a nice relaxing bubble bath. She will find a way to sneak in the bathroom and splash you. She's even been known to JUMP in the water on purpose. She also tries to eat the bubbles...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol. When I was growing up we never had inside Dog water bowls. They both drank out of the toliet when inside. 8-O

Both of my kitties love to watch the water going down the toliet but when I leave the room I always have to make sure the seat is down or they will play in it. The last 2 days I have started shutting the door too cause Mac just figured out how fun it is to play with toilet paper. Little turd!

lol Doris has taken to shredding paper towels for fun, she knocks them off the counter and then shreds and kicks them with her back feet

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
MowMow takes chunks out of my paper towel roll that hangs above the sink. Whenever I try to pull one off the roll it is full of holes and partially shredded.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts