Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok just before I start.. when I typed the topic.. I accidently put praying or fighting! lol!!!..

ok anyway.. my almost 2 yr old siamese and my 10 month old persian have been getting along but once in a while (ok maybe a little bit more than that) I will hear them running threw the house and when I actually do find them they are all wrestling.. (notice I said wrEstling not wrAstling) my only really concern is that the persian still has stitches in her from the spay - of course they can be taken out in like 2 days but still.. there isnt really a lot of hissing going on and i havent seen an scratch or bite marks but that just may be because I brake them up before it gets to serious. Whenever they are not doing this thing they kinda leave each other be.. they will sit in the window together and even sleep kinda by each other but this here is my main concern

·
Registered
121 Posts
sajo41380 said:
ok just before I start.. when I typed the topic.. I accidently put praying or fighting! lol!!!..

ok anyway.. my almost 2 yr old siamese and my 10 month old persian have been getting along but once in a while (ok maybe a little bit more than that) I will hear them running threw the house and when I actually do find them they are all wrestling.. (notice I said wrEstling not wrAstling) my only really concern is that the persian still has stitches in her from the spay - of course they can be taken out in like 2 days but still.. there isnt really a lot of hissing going on and i havent seen an scratch or bite marks but that just may be because I brake them up before it gets to serious. Whenever they are not doing this thing they kinda leave each other be.. they will sit in the window together and even sleep kinda by each other but this here is my main concern
They are just playing but I would be concerned about the stitches. Hopefully, they are out by now but that is something to be concerned about. You don't want those being ripped or pulled out accidentally while the cats are wrestling.

Cats who wrestle like yours do are the best of buddies. Some cats just settle into a relationship of mutual ignoring. My cats also wrestle like that. Sometimes Scrappy will hiss because she gets to wound up. Badness immediately backs up. Scrappy could be telling her she is getting to rough too.

Usually with aggressive behavior there is alot of yowling and the body language is very obvious.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts